Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Adventures of Old Time-Traveling Brian Part 1

A few days ago I posted a thought on Facebook, one that you may be surprised to learn occurs to me quite often:

"Sometimes I turn around real fast to see if I'm being followed by an older time-traveling version of myself. Of course, now I'll be expecting that move..."

I figured once I had it out of my system, I could let it go. Unfortunately, I immediately thought of a dozen odd, interesting or funny consquences of what it would be like to be stalked by a future version of yourself. Because I've learned not to ignore a naggingly fertile field, if only so it won't keep me awake at night, I decided to commit it to paper. Herewith:

The Adventures of Old Time-Traveling Brian, Part 1. There may be more parts, there may not. Believe me, I have other things I'd rather be doing. It all depends on whether this idea leaves me alone so I can get some sleep.


It should go without saying that if I ever do obtain the ability to travel through time, I will dress like Marty McFly in Back to the Future Part II.

3 comments:

Jim O'Kane said...

You're definitely on to something here, McFies.

Sherwood Harrington said...

They're all good, of course, but I like the fourth panel especially.

Anonymous said...

How else could you possibly dress for trailing oneself incognito?