Saturday, January 26, 2013

Better Late Than Never!

Here's a thoughtful review of Mom's Cancer at the blog "Kingbeast's Lair" by John Taber, whom I met at my recent signing at Illusive Comics & Games in Santa Clara, Calif. John's a nice guy and we had a good conversation, which in no way obligated him to say nice things about my book but he did anyway. John gives Mom's Cancer his highest recommendation and a rare 10 out of 10. Thanks a lot, John! Much appreciated.

Semi-on-topic, I mentioned on Facebook but not here that for about another day and a half the website Fab.com is offering a "Brian Fies Two-Pack": both my books for $20. I don't know what Fab.com is or how this happened, but it's kind of cool and a pretty good deal. I'm sure you already own my books, but this could be a good opportunity to pick up gift or emergency back-up copies.

No comments: